Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wishing for Wednesday: Frye Boots

"Wishing for Wendnesday" will be a weekly post indicating items that I wish I owned. This week's edition is all about Frye boots!
I love Frye for numerous reasons, the quality, colors, materials, and style just to name a few. A pair of Frye boots has been on my wish list forever, but with most pairs costing close to 400 dollars, I have yet to own any.
This has to be my favorite boot of all time! The mahogany color and lace up style make it  an instant classic.

I love these oxfords! The color is beautiful, and something about this update of my favorite style of shoe makes them super cool and edgy.
I love the roughed up texture of these boots. They are so easy I could wear them everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I really like!
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete