Monday, February 20, 2012

Style Spotlight: Christopher Kane

There certainly is a lot to love about Christopher Kane. While he's know for being edgy yet feminine, its his use of clean lines that I enjoy most about his work. His spring 2012 collection is full of vibrant colors and interesting fabrics, which I personally love. Christopher Kane's collections continuously prove that he is able to generate new and unique designs. Even though some of the pieces he creates are a little edgier than I could pull off, I still wish I could own every item that he sends down the runway.
My picks from the Spring 2012 collection: 





11 comments:

  1. This is a great collection! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog :)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress on the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection! I really like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love his use of fabrics and colors. He really designs for the modern woman and I love his Spring collection. Great blog! Now following.

    www.stylebycesca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the light blue shades & silver! Gorgeous!!

    From Brooklyn with love,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colelction; everything looks so edgy and sharp yet so feminine, such an amazing skill to get such a balance <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous....all of them! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete